We believe, promoting a book in the traditional way, like any other consumer product is not a great idea. For new authors, a community approach can create genuine engagement around the book and the author stands a greater chance to garner visibility & word of mouth references.
- With 10,000 + engaged members across platforms – we are constantly buzzing with ‘real conversations’ around books.
- Content is not just a word for us, we genuinely love and understand the world of Books , Authors & Writing.
We love to support various aspects of promoting & marketing a book.
And here’s how we make it work.
Review program :
- Depending on your budget, you can decide the campaign duration and an estimated number of online reviews across platforms like blogs & e commerce sites. Typical campaign durations are – 7 , 15, 30, 45, 60 OR 90 days. And number of review can be by engaging – 10 , 20 , 30 , 50 OR 70 bloggers/readers respectively.
- We create a Sign up campaign for the book with number of review copies & available formats for the reviewers & bloggers and invite bloggers & reviewers to join the campaign.
- We do a basic screening process to shortlist the bloggers who show interest to review the book, depending on their past records, credentials , following etc.
- The bloggers take 7 to 14 days to read the book & post their reviews on platforms like Blogs, Goodreads, Amazon / Flipkart & their social profiles.
- We do 2 to 3 follow ups for the submission of review, but we do encounter 5 – 10% dropouts, which is taken care by keeping sufficient buffer sign ups.
- A completion report with promised number of link & other deliverable are sent at the end of campaign.
What can you expect from the campaign ?
- There will be a dedicated banner space, a featured review of the book by one of our regular contributors & an exclusive author interview on this website.
- You can submit guest posts, start an advice column, e course, live video through our platform.
- During the campaign period, we also conduct social media contests, author chats & share excerpts & review quotes on our social media channels to generate more buzz & engagement around the Book.
What you cannot expect the campaign to do ?
- We DO NOT guarantee positive reviews & this program needs to be looked as a marketing campaign to generate more online visibility for the book & direct interaction between readers & authors.
- No blogger will be influenced to give a positive review on any platform as we only insist on sharing ‘Honest’ feedback & experiences about the book.
- We do not share any media mentions & posts related to offers / discount for the book on our pages.
- We can take care of all your design & content related work – banners, short videos, e courses, newsletters, setting up website, managing your social pages.
- Every thing that your author platform needs to grow, we can help you with that.
We look forward to hear from you !