Four new books in completely different genres. The year is definitely going to end with lots of reading and loads of books in our kitty. We have 10 copies for each of these books and we are looking for bloggers like you to review them.
So sign up here & select your book.
But please please please…
- There aren’t many rules to follow, after all a book is a book. It is either good for you or good for somebody else. So, avoid writing off a book completely, criticize only with some logic and not just for the sake of it. Abstain from derogatory remarks. Don’t be a spoil sport!
- Don’t give away the suspense or the entire plot! You really don’t want to be a spoiler for the book, right?
- Minimum 3 review links per blogger – The main blog review must be over 300 words (Excluding blurb and About author, if at all you want to include these in the review). And 2 additional reviews (could be an excerpt of the main review) in Flipkart/Amazon and Goodreads (this is mandatory)
- Do try and put up the reviews within 15 days of receiving the book,
- We will love a back link to writersmelon.com at the end of your blog post.
- And so that we know you have done all the reviews, paste all three links in the comments section of this post below.
- And goes without the saying … lots of share on social media will be great & #Festivereading @Writersmelon , will be just the perfect !
So here goes a sneak peek into these four books.
1. Chronicler of the Undead by Mainak Dhar (Horror)
A new thriller from the author of the Amazon.com bestselling Alice in Deadland trilogy. When there were still people around to talk to, I would introduce myself as a drinker with a writing problem. It sounded witty at the time, and certainly got a smile once in a while from the ladies. None of that matters now. There are no people left to read my books, and nobody left to listen to my attempts at wit. Now it’s just me, sitting in my house on the hill, watching the undead rampage through what we humans once called our world. I sometimes wonder why I still live when those much younger, stronger, smarter and fitter than me perished. Maybe it’s just dumb luck. But maybe I am being left alive for a purpose. Nobody may have cared much for my novel, but maybe this is what I was meant to write. Maybe this is what I was meant to be. The chronicler of the undead. This is my story.
2. You Are the Best Wife by Ajay K Pandey (Romance)
This is a true inspiring story of the author and his struggle with life. He struggled in almost every part of his life, but when his life seemed to be falling in place, his beloved wife left him halfway and her last word, ‘You are the best husband.’ gave him the strength to live with. He decided to pull off all her unaccomplished duties and made it a target to thrive for the rest of his life.
‘You are best wife.’ is the Author’s story—a story of how he lost his wife, his nerve-wracking and unimaginably terrifying journey through denial, resentment, and depression to, finally, acceptance and forgiveness.
3. Bhima by Vikas Singh
I am half-man, half-superhuman. I am the mightiest warrior of my time. I have violated my dharma and murdered a man in cold blood. I have, single-handed, wiped out a whole generation of my kinsmen. I have committed acts of unspeakable brutality on the battlefield. I have done it all for the love of one woman. A woman who loves my brother.
I am Bhima, the second Pandava. This is my story.
We have very few copies left for this book. So do pick another one as well , just to keep your chance on.
4. First brush on the canvas (Anthology)
And who says self promotion is a bad thing? This was our first time into print publishing & we are very proud to hold this book. Would love to have your feedback – good , bad or ugly.
It is a short stories collection by 13 really talented authors and a bonus story. Also has some really inspiring quotes from various authors.
Will not disclose much , simply read it to know how it feels to do something for the first time.
And what is in store for you ?
- Those of you who are regular to our review program know that , we have a rewards program, Wherein we have been accumulating points on your behalf, whenever you submit the review links. Some of you have already started redeeming these points.
- But this time it is special. We are also giving away additional vouchers worth Rs 500 to the best written review for each of these 4 books. But best doesn’t mean the most positive review, rather the best written review.
So what are you waiting for ? Claim your review copies NOW !