We are actively looking for articles and guest posts. Our reader base primarily includes Book lovers, Authors & Bloggers – people who like to create and believe in being a dreamer no matter what age, where they come from and what they do.
What are we looking for?
- Articles / Guest Posts/ Images/ Videos around the following topics.
- BOOKS & AUTHORS : Book reviews , Previews , New on the shelf , International Bestsellers, Classics, Regional best, Top 5s in a genre , Author Interviews.
- WRITING & PUBLISHING : Words of wisdom, Publishing, Book Marketing, Self Publishing, Digital marketing for Authors.
- SPECIAL SERIES : Literature festivals, Book launches, Events, Children’s Books, Regional Books.
- LITERARY EVENTS : Book Launches & Literature Festivals
- IMAGES & VIDEOS : On any of the above topics.
How we think it can work?
You are a new author or a blogger who is looking for freelance opportunities to write or simply a platform to showcase your writing.
All you need to do is share the following information;
- The broad topic(s) from the list above that interests you. For example, you can review a newly released or best selling book by an Indian/International author, or a comprehensive article about the works of any particular author, or personalised articles on reading and writing.
- OR Specific article headlines that you plan to write with a tentative timeline – write to us at [email protected] and our editorial team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- OR Submit final article(s). Word limit for articles : 500 to 1000 words and broadly around the topics mentioned above & the type of articles you read in the links above.
- Do mention your expectations in terms of back links, social shares or remuneration in an email to [email protected] after you have drafted the article.
- And don’t forget to include a brief bio, your profile image & social media handles in your final submissions.
- You will hear from us within 2 – 3 weeks with feedback on your ideas & steps further.
- While we want to encourage every writer, blogger, and author to contribute articles, please understand that we are also committed to our readers and therefore our team of editors may decide to reject or postpone some submissions.
- Once your article is published, you will be the sole owner of your work and you can request us to take down the article anytime after 1 year of publishing.
- We request you to maintain the exclusivity of the submission, however we understand that bloggers also like to re-blog the article in their blogs. So yes, you can do that, but only with an excerpt and a back link to the main article after 30 days.