Share a #MessedUp love story with us !
Yes you heard it right, we are not looking for a perfect, mushy love story. They are kind of passe now. Isn’t it ? So we are looking for some really messed up love stories. The contest is being conducted on our Instagram Handle : @writersmelon.
And all you need to do is , comment on this Sunday giveaway post. The contest will run from 25 Aug 12 pm to 26 Aug 11.59 pm.
And as usual we have a very few rules & cool prizes to follow !
Terms and Conditions:
- This contest is only open to residents of India.
- Participants should follow & tag IG @writersmelon , IG @ArvindParashar1 and use the hashtag #MessedUp
- Tag us in a funny, real life or creative post about a messed up love story with the hashtag #MessedUp.
- A total of 3 winners will be announced.
- Participants copying or plagiarising content from other participants will be disqualified.
- Participants indulging in hate speech, abuses or bullying will be disqualified without prior notice.
- The decision on the selection of winners will be final and abiding.
- Your participation in the contest will be construed as an acceptance to all the above stated rules.
About the book
Messed Up! But All For Love tells the story of two couples who meet in Cuba and face unthinkable consequences later. One of the women gets kidnapped and bitter truths spill out to the dismay of the others. Will they recover from the shock and find the woman? Will love mess them all up?
With this book, author Arvind Parashar has pledged the profits towards Spandana Rehabilitation Center in Udupi. It is towards intellectually specially abled people.
Now check out the book! Will you ?
Buy from Amazon – Please use the affiliate link below & share the love!