Is there anything that lasts forever? Love ? Marriage ? Well… may be & may be not. Then what about the stories of “Happily ever after”? Do the roses , chocolates, heart shaped balloons, cushions (who the hell discovered them anyways !!) and all those flashy red bla bla bla…. come on specific dates and also have expiry dates? And sooner than later, do the chase , all the mush , and the “honeymoon” period go out of the window to never come back !!
Sailor turned author Vikrant Khanna chooses a very tricky title for his next novel
“Love Lasts Forever” – Only if you don’t marry your love.
…. and makes us wonder, what is this ** conditions applied to love & marriage anyways? Is there a rule book for love and a separate one for marriage?
So tell us people,
What are you feeling now ? Drooling in love or basking in the glory of marriage.
Tell us what is #Love for you and what surprises #Marriage has brought in to your life.
– Use any of the two magic words #Love , #Marriage and speak your mind, just pour your heart.
– Scribble anywhere – Comment right below this post or FB page or FB Group or Tweet@Writersmelon.
– No word limit , no other guidelines.
– Win with your words .. Grab a copy of this book and A beautiful ring !!!
– Last date – 15th September 2014.
Take a slice in writing!
You Might Be Interested In ...
Every common man who by his sheer grit and hard work achieves success should share his story with the rest for they may find inspiration and strength to go on, in his story. The 'Wings of Fire' is one such autobiography by visionary scientist Dr. AP...