Are you ready for a cool and fun contest on #ConfusedBastards by Manav Vigg?
Get all ur quirkiness and creative quotient ready for #ConfusedBastards on Twitter (@writersmelon)
Time: 16th Dec 2 pm – 18th Dec 11 pm
Follow the questions and answer over 3 days to qualify for winning cool prizes!
Rules for the contest:
- This contest is open to Indian residents only.
- This contest will be held over 3 days; starting from 2pm on 16th Dec to 11pm on 18th Dec 2016.
- Those actively taking part on all 3 days will be given preference during shortlisting of the winners
- Quick & Quirky/creative responses will be preferred
- Plagiarized tweets will be disqualified
- MUST include
#ConfusedBastards hashtag and tag @Writersmelon in all your tweets.
- The winners will be shortlisted by the Writersmelon team whose decision will not be contested.
- Participation in this contest will be construed as the acceptance to all the stated rules.
All Rules for
#ConfusedBastards contest are out. Don’t forget to tag and invite your friends!
Confused Bastards by Manav Vigg is not just a witty, gritty, fast-paced journey of three friends, it’s also an intolerant story for a tolerant country!
From the book:
What happens when three entrepreneurs initiate a start-up which shocks the nation?
Aakash, Jai and Vivek are mostly usual in their ways, except for some. Struggling with their own inner conflicts as well as the cruel world outside, they decide to show the world their true potential. To make it big. But how? They become the voice of the nation by starting up an online platform where people can upload unabashed, unapologetic videos, venting out their angst against people, politics, bosses, lovers, taboos, or just about anything. Even the founders themselves.
The platform spreads like wild fire. But when has fire doused without burning a few!