If you’ve read Ashok K. Banker’s Chanakya, then come join us for a unique contest that we’re holding from tomorrow onwards.
Review the book in a video on Facebook or Instagram – it could be live or recorded, but the more dramatic and well-edited it is, the better the chances you have of winning. No limit to your creativity though! You stand a chance to win Amazon vouchers worth Rs. 1500!
So get your creative thinking caps on, and get in front of that camera! Of course, keep these rules in mind:
Terms & Conditions:
- Like/follow the Writersmelon and Westland Books pages on Facebook and Instagram.
- Add a video review of Chanakya by Ashok K.Banker on your Facebook timeline/Instagram profile.
- Video length should be between 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Share the video and tag Writersmelon and WestlandBooks wherever you share it.
- Invite and tag 2 friends for the challenge.
- Include: the book’s rating, the most liked, and the least liked thing.
- Keep the post public on Facebook and use the hashtags #VideoReviewWM and #Chanakya
- The most popular reviews will win vouchers.
- Contest is open from 31 August to 5 September(midnight).
About the book :
Jurist, war strategist, kingmaker. Master administrator. Author of the Arthashastra. But before the legend, there was the boy: Vishnu Gupta.
Pataliputra, capital of the great Nanda empire, is teeming with crime and corruption.Granted unlimited authority by the hedonistic emperor Mahapadma Nanda, evil mastermind Maha-amatya Kartikeya has the city in a vice-like grip.
But another name bubbles up through the chaos; there is talk of a young genius, Vishnu Gupta.When the Maha-amatya investigates the rumours, he recognises a future rival in the boy. He is determined to destroy this competition from the roots – family and all. Vishnu must gather all his wits and his formidable knowledge to protect everything he holds dear. The holy scriptures, his brilliant interpretations of the Vedas and the power of his unmatched mind: these are the only tools he has against the might of the most powerful man in the empire.
Epic storyteller Ashok K. Banker imagines the life and formative years of India’s greatest genius, a man whose influence persists down the ages. In this first instalment of a thrilling trilogy, he recreates Chanakya’s early struggles and triumphs.
Author(s): Ashok K. Banker
Release: June 2018
Genre: Historical Fiction