When Rhea Khanna is dumped just days before her wedding, by her boyfriend of four years, the only thing she wants to do is to get out of the city to clear her head. The opportunity presents itself immediately when her aunt, a retired school headmistress, invites her to accompany her on a Mediterranean cruise.
Will Rhea heal her broken heart, or will she end up even more shattered than she was when she got on this cruise? Read, to find out.
Publisher: Penguin Random House
Author: Kiran Manral
Of course ‘Moving on’ is too easy to say but way too hard to implement. But how long can you go on crying over your own sad story. Stop blaming yourself or anyone else and take charge of your life in search of the new.
1 participant from Mumbai gets to meet the Author over lunch.
- Use the hashtag #AllAboard with your entries and speak your mind, just pour your heart.
- Write your entries right below this post or on our Facebook page or Twitter
- Follow @writersmelon on twitter
- Don’t forget to tag @KiranManral and @PenguinIndia & use the hashtag #AllAboard
- No word limit , no other guidelines.
- Contest is open from today to 15th Sept
Take a slice in writing!