If you are a fan of historical fiction and mythology, then we have just the right activity to pique your interest. Author Khayaal Patel’s Tarikshir has been the talk of the town ever since it released. And now, there’s something more.
We have a contest coming up on Instagram that will test you with the promise of “amazing” Amazon vouchers if you get the answers right! Here’s what you have to do:
Terms & Conditions:
- Follow @writersmelon and Author @kyakhayaalhaiaapka on Instagram.
- We will post four questions over the weekend, starting today. There are two questions each day. Answer both questions, both days, in the comment box and tag a friend who would like to know about this quiz.
- Contest open till 19th November, until midnight.
- Multiple entries allowed.
- Open to Indian residents only.
A small princely state in Rajasthan is the last bastion of resistance against the might of the British Empire. While unrest surrounding the sudden death of the king of Devangarh grows, young prince Rudra Pratap Chauhan prepares to ascend the throne.
But the kingdom is in turmoil. The Devangarh army is outnumbered and the British forces are closing in. To make matters worse, Rudra discovers the king’s death may not have been accidental after all. The strange appearance and disappearance of a mysterious hooded stranger and a series of ritualistic murders in which the bodies have been drained of blood, spread panic across the realm.
As Rudra struggles to manage his new responsibilities and investigate his father’s death, dark secrets will be uncovered that will disrupt life as he knows it.
Author(s): Khayaal Patel
Release: August 2018
Genre: Historical Fiction