Hachette has organized an amazing Bumper #Giveaway for the Millennium series. We also have the full review of the book ! Take a look & enter the giveaway now..
Guidelines for the Giveaway:
- The giveaway prizes will be provided by Hachette India, subject to availability.
- Hachette India is not responsible for prizes that are lost in the mail.
- The giveaway will be in India ONLY.
- Any disputes arising from this contest are subject to jurisdiction in Delhi.
- Winners will be determined by the management of Hachette India. The decision of the management will be final and no queries will be entertained in this regard.
- The entries may be screened for defamatory content/language. Hachette India reserves the right for last minute cancellation and change in terms and conditions.
- Participants should be Indian residents.
- The contest will start on 17th September, 2015 at midnight and end on 16th October, 2015 at midnight. No late entries will be accepted.
- Spam entries or entries that are not valid will be immediately disqualified
- There will be seven (7) winners. Each winner will win a copy of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo , The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet’s Nest , The Girl Who Played With Fire, The Girl in the Spider’s Web and one book from the titles listed below:
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- The Folded Earth by Anuradha Roy
- An Atlas of Impossible Longing by Anuradha Roy
- Rescue by Nicolas Sparks
- Under the Dome by Stephen King
- Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- The Elephant Catchers: Key Lessons for Breakthrough Growth by Subroto Bagchi
- In Spite of the Gods by Edward Luce
- Living History by Hillary Clinton
- To The Moon and Back by Jill Mansell
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Theodore Boone,Kid Lawyer by John Grisham
- One Day by David Nicholls
- The Devotion Of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino
- Between The Lines by Jodi Picoult, Samantha van Leer and Yvonne Gilbert
- The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R.Carey
- Each winner will get a total of five books, subject to availability.
- All entries that are only entered in the Rafflecopter widget will be valid.
- Number of entries for each task has been provided in the Rafflecopter widget. Every person who enters the giveaway needs to do at least one task that is listed above for their entry to be valid.
- Winner has 48 hrs to respond to intimation by Hachette India before another winner is chosen.
- Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are in no way associated with this giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Link to the Rafflecopter widget:
Stieg Larsson’s Millennium series is one of the most popular thrillers in the last decade. The concept of ‘The Girl’ with a dragon tattoo and piercings all over, trying to hack through the most difficult networks in the world appealed to a wide range of readers worldwide. Lisbeth Salander has a unique character that stands for a lot of things taken away from her when she was a child. She went through a lot of abuse and trauma to emerge as a very strong woman who can nonchalantly hack through any computer but has her own ethics. She doesn’t do it for fun, or to victimize anybody; she has her own reasons. Working with the formidable journalist Mikael Blomkvist, they unlocked mysteries together and embarked on dangerous journeys in the previous books.
This time, Lisbeth Salander is back, and she’s recreated by David Lagercrantz. The book is translated by George Goulding. It doesn’t begin with Lisbeth at action, but concentrates on unfolding the mysterious case of a computer scientist. Mikael Blomkvist seems a tired and bruised man trying to save his job at Millennium. When he’s connected to the scientist, he becomes sudden witness to a murder and things begin to roll. No book in this series can be written without Lisbeth and she plays a major role here too.
David Lagercrantz has done a good job in continuing the series. It may not be comparable with Stieg Larsson, but it definitely has the flavour. Lagercrantz has blended his own style into the characters and done a commendable job with Blomkvist and Salander this time. I guess the readers would like to read more of them in the coming years.
PRB – Also blogs actively at OneandaHalfMinutes and Moreechikaa A full time author in the making and a proud iMelonite !You can leave your comments on what you expect from this book.