Are you ready for a contest on #MyFatherIsAHero by Nishant Kaushik?
Fathers are our strength, our inspiration. They are like a guiding force for us. Don’t you agree? Is your father your hero?
Tweet to us the best piece of advice your father gave you. Include the hashtag #MyFatherIsAHero in all your tweets and tag @writersmelon.
Participate and stand a chance to win gift vouchers!
Time: 10th December 11 am
- All participants must follow
- All contest entries must include
- This contest is open to residents of India only.
- Participants must RT all question tweets.
- Participants must RT all contest tweets from
- Participants indulging in plagiarism & copying from other participants may be disqualified.
- The decision of the winners will be final & cannot be contested.
- Participation in this contest will be construed as acceptance to all the stated rules.
Have a great contest!
From the book
Vaibhav Kulkarni has had few accomplishments worth boasting about in his modest life and career. Yet, his happy universe lies intact in the love and pride his ten-year-old daughter inspires in him. Nisha Kulkarni justifies every reason to be the favourite child of Pune’s premier school-be it her academic brilliance, her exceptional facility with music, or simply her unassuming charm. With his daughter showing promising signs of a stellar success story, Vaibhav has made peace with own unrequited dreams of the past. But when the girl mysteriously starts losing mojo and spirals into despair and seclusion, Vaibhav faces the toughest test of his life as single father – to reclaim his child’s trust and happiness. What distance will a middle-class man with limited means go to show his daughter the merit in believing in a dream? Read this gripping tale of love, courage, and of the emergence of an ordinary man as an extraordinary hero.